RV Lot in Trinity, TX
Call for Price -
• Three (3) back-in pads available now on 1 acre property
• No-frills RV pads in semi-rural setting near downtown Trinity, TX
• Water, sewer, and 50 amp, RV-ready electrical hookup
• Compacted road base/gravel runways. Big enough for your toy, RV, 5th wheel, van/bus conversion, and/or travel trailer (12’ x 40’ runways on a 22′ wide lot + car parking). Sorry, we cannot accommodate mobile or tiny homes
• Tenant pays electric + water
• From $225 – $350 per month; deposit required.
• Seeking long-term tenants, but monthly rentals are okay. May consider week-to-week or daily rentals on per case basis.
• Close to grocery store (Brookshire Brothers), gas, fast food (McDonald’s, Sonic, Subway), banking, donuts, Trinity Community Center, and other conveniences.
• Short drive (25 mins) to Huntsville, TX, Huntsville State Park, and Sam Houston State University. Only a 55 minute drive to the Houston/The Woodlands area.
• Pad #1 (street-side lot) – 9′ wide runway, hay meadow view, and concrete ‘porch’.
• Pad #2 (middle lot) – 22′ wide total space
• Pad #3 (back lot) – Wooded view, 22′ front + 25′ rear space. Stretch-out in this one! (N/A)
Don’t forget to bring your BBQ, fire pit and a favorite lawn chairs!
• Full use of woodland acreage